Edwards History Center
Home The Start of Edwards Tales From Around Town Cemetery Records Items For Sale Contact Us Links
Rings On Their Fingers

The Edwards History Center had no Edwards school class rings in the inventory until September 2008 when Janet Boni Manning contributed two rings from her personal mementos collection.

Pictured on the left is the Edwards High School 1927 class ring of Janet's aunt, Ida Newvine Garvin.  It has an onyx face inscribed with EHS and the left side is 19 and on the right side is 27.  This ring is very petite being about a size 3 or less.  There is no inscription on the inside.

The center ring is Janet's own Edwards Central School 1956 class ring.  On the crest can be seen ECS and the year of graduation.  The initials JKB are inscribed inside.

On the right can be seen LaVerne Hosmer Freeman's class ring of 1948.  The crest has Edwards High School written on it.  On the inside is inscribed LMH.  The year written on the sides was the last year of graduation under the designation of Edwards High School.  The next class was graduated under the new organization of Edwards Central School.

Main Street school used from September 1898 until June 1936.
The first graduating class in 1914 had 3 members.

Trout Lake Street school used from September 1936 through June 1989 when the merged Edwards-Knox district moved into the new school on County Route 24 toward Russell in September 1989.

© 2015
Reproduction of this World Wide Web Site in whole or in part is prohibited without permission. All rights reserved.
Trademarks and copyrights are the property of the respective owners and may not be used without permission.
Our thanks to
The HERD Community Network, Inc.
for sponsoring our web site

Fourth Coast Creations ... Web Sites by David J. Schryver